- (a) Not more than 27 years for Unreserved Candidate.
- (b) Not more than 30 years for OBC candidate.
- (c) Not more than 32 years for SC/ST Candidate.
- (d) For Ex-servicemen, age relaxation is applicable as prescribed by Govt. of India orders issued from time-to-time.
- (e) Relaxation by 05 (Five) Years for the candidate who had ordinarily been domiciled in the State of Jammu & Kashmir during the period 01.01.80 to 31.12.1989 and candidate has to provide the certificate for the same issued by District Magistrate/Block Development Officer/Sub Divisional Officer at the time of interview.
- (f) Upper age limits are relaxable by ten years for candidates who are in regular service of AAI.
- (g) The Date of Birth as recorded in the Matriculation/Secondary Examination Certificate will only be accepted. No subsequent requests for change in date of birth will be entertained.
- (h) Candidature may be canceled at any stage of recruitment process or after recruitment/joining, in case any information provided by the candidate is found to be false or is not found in conformity with the eligibility criteria mentioned in this advertisement and his/her claim towards SC/ST/OBC.
>> Download Age Limit Notification for the post of JUNIOR EXECUTIVE(AIR TRAFFIC CONTROL), Advt.No. 03/2015